I’ve put my current work on the Apache vnc/tcp proxy (explanation here) on github, as people were (quite rightly) complaining a tarball was not particularly helpful. I’ve also added initial support for the guacamole protocol, though this is in need of optimisation. What’s on github is actually a clone of self.disconnect’s repo of apache-websocket, with my stuff in the vncproxy directory. It’s rough at the edges at the moment (don’t expect makefiles, substantial documentation etc.)

There is an occasional SEGV with guacamole (after 30 minutes of watching YouTube over it) which is, I think, due to me doing something as yet unknown which is not thread safe.

Comments welcome.